Why should the test be used?
The female cycle is divided into 4 phases:
Follicular phase: 2.40-13.00 mIU / ml
Ovulation phase: 14.00 – 96.00 mIU / ml
Luteal phase: 1.00-11.00 mIU / ml
Post menopause: 7.70 – 58.00 mIU / ml
In the ovulation phase, fertilization can take place. The ovulation test shows a positive result precisely in the ovulation phase . This is where the likelihood of being fertilized is highest. Sexual intercourse should take place.
- Remove a test strip from the packaging immediately before testing.
- Prepare some urine in a clean mug.
- Hold the test strip in the beaker up to the mark for 5 seconds (see back of packaging).
- Remove the test strip and place it horizontally on a surface.
- Read the result within 10 minutes.
- Dispose of the test observing hygiene.
Scope of delivery:
2×10 test strips = 20 test strips