1 x 10 THC quality forensic/research test
- Drug test to detect cannabis (THC).
- The drug test strips are characterized with a high-quality nitro-cellulose membrane with optimal permeability and width.
- Reliable, fast and precise: Almost 100% agreement with the laboratory reference method (GC/MS). This product is for forensic/research use only, not for diagnostic use. No medical device.
- High quality standards for your various samples. Excellent sensitivity and specificity: Check your solutions for THC, such as impurities in CBD.
- Discretion: The shipping is done in opaque packaging to protect your privacy.
- Best before: April 2024
Drug test to detect cannabis (THC)
The Rapid Drug Test for Cannabis (THC) tests through a test strip with nearly 100% agreement by the laboratory reference method (GC/MS). There is a detailed product description on the packaging.
Substances that can be detected with the drug test:
THC – cannabinoids (50 ng/ml)
1. The test strip and sample/liquid should be brought to room temperature before use
2. Remove the test strip from the packaging
3. Dip the test strip into the sample with the arrow pointing down
4. Remove the test strip after 10 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface
5. Read the result between 3 and 5 minutes
Test result reading:
In the control area, three results are shown:
1. Negative: line in the control line region (C) and (T)
2. Positive effect: line in the control line region (T)
3. Invalid: No line in the control area
10 x test strips
1 x product description